As most of you know, I love to write. In addition, I like to read. I’m currently in the middle of a few books but I want to add daily (or at least weekly) blogs to my reading list. I haven’t found too much new content recently so I’d like to ask you, my readers, for help.
I’m going to make the assumption that if you’re reading this, you also read other blogs. The exception to this is my mother. I think this blog might be the only one she reads regularly. If you AREN’T my mother and you have blog suggestions, please leave them in the comments below. I’d like to know about the blogs you love. Links are welcome so please share!
My favorite interests are dogs, lifestyle, and hockey but I’m open to other suggestions, within reason. I want to read PERSONAL content, though. I want to hear real opinions of authentic personalities. I read enough “news” articles so I’d like to read about the ideas and stories of others.
A few of the blogs I enjoy now are:
- Shine Pet Photography (dogs…but the blog is on hiatus)
- Cupcakes and Cashmere (lifestyle)
- The Henrik Lundqvist Blog (hockey…which might seem like news but the New York Rangers are very personal for me)
- The New York Rangers Blog (hockey…again, this is personal)
- Single Dad Laughing (lifestyle)
- Jessica Collins (lifestyle)
- Fido and Wino (dogs AND lifestyle)
- Raegan Huston (dogs…OK, she’s my own Labradoodle but her blog is pretty awesome!)
I want to add to this list so I have a few more genuine and content-rich articles of interest to read regularly. NOTE: I totally understand that if you suggest a New York Rangers blog, there might not be positivity on a daily basis. That’s OK because I love the Blueshirts no matter how many awful turnovers lead to goals against us.
Remember, I’m not looking for personal development or business development blogs. I read so many of those already. I’m looking for new content (new to me) that’s based upon people’s experiences with navigating this crazy world!
Again, please leave links to the blogs you love in the comments. I hope you check out the blogs I love and I look forward to reading your suggestions!